PUBG Zombie Mode: We all know that few months PUBG mobile version was launched for the crazy fans of PUBG. However, a few days ago we noticed the zombie mode. In the official game we see only two modes such as classic mode and arcade mode but do you know that what’s new in the zombie mode. I will let you know all the details here.
What’s New In PUBG Zombie Mode?
- A team of 4 can take part in the zombie mode. Duo or solo matches are not possible in this mode.
- When you land on the map leaving your parachute behind, you will find lots of zombies around you such as with red holes instead of eyes and crawling creatures as well. These zombies may attack you from every side, so you have to be careful.
- Every killed zombie will be counted as one.
- You will get various types of rewards upon killing zombies such as medical kits, ammunition, and others. Keep in mind that you won’t get reward for every kill but probably after the third kill you will be happy to see the prize.
- One thing to be noted here is that you will not only find zombies, but you have to fight the battle with other players too. It means that you will have to face double trouble.
- In this mode, you will have to fight with less number of opponents such as 58 people only unlike the Classic method in which you have to compete with 100.
- The matches will be played during the day and night, and it is difficult to survive in the night because of decrease visibility and increase the attack of zombies. In the night you will notice that 8 out of 10 zombies will be running towards you, so you need to fight hard to survive your health.
- You will find that zombies will attack you in different avatars like some will fight with you in the form of Zombie girls while others in the form of security guards. So you have to be smart and careful.
- A creature known as licker has been added in mode and it is harder to kill this creature.
- In zombie mode, you will find new weapons such as combat knife, M134, and flamethrower.
- You will also find boss spawns in the mode which is a huge creature and clumsy in their attack.
- In the zombie mode vehicles have less fuel carrying capacity as compared to the classic mode may be because of the reduced size of the battleground.