PUBG Mobile Settings: PUBG is one of the best shooting games on Android devices and IOS. Although the basic settings are perfect, you need to do some settings to improve the overall gameplay and performance. Here I would like to tell you the ideal settings that you can do to enhance your performance in PUBG mobile.
PUBG Mobile Best Settings Guide
First of all, you have to go to basic settings,
- In basic settings go to the crosshair color, you have to choose the green because it is bright and visible color.
- Then you should go to the Peek and Fire; you have to enable this one because you can shoot from behind an obstacle and it will make you a difficult target for your enemy. If you enable this option, then it will reduce your gun from recoiling so in this way you can kill your enemy quickly.
- Graphics settings also play a useful role in the smooth gameplay. If you own a good phone, then you can change the graphics settings to HD. However, in the case of low-end devices, you can change the graphics to smooth.
- In Style, you need to select the colorful option because it is beautiful as compared to others. Some people also claim that in the colorful mode you can easily spot your enemies. However, you need to choose the one which looks better on your mobile’s screen.
- You can also customize the gaming controls and choose the size of buttons according to your preferences.
- If you don’t want to pick the guns every time you spot an enemy then what you can do is to enable Auto Pick up because this setting allows you to pick up loot automatically.
- If you don’t like the default 90 degrees angle view in PUBG mobile, then you can change it into the 1st person camera view as well.
- If you don’t want to communicate through mike or voice chat, then you can add more messages to the quick chat option. It will allow you to comminute with your team members quickly.