How to Play PUBG Mobile? One of the most addicting games in the community of gamers is PUBG or Players of unknown battlegrounds. You will find PUBG lovers whether you go to college, university, schools or cafe. Do you know the primary goal of this game? The main objective of this game is to be the last surviving person. However, the game is not about eliminating the enemies but to enjoy the battleground. At the end of the game you will be awarded a chicken dinner. If you are a beginner, I would like to share with you a few tips to use if you want to learn how to play PUBG mobile.
Steps of How to Play PUBG Mobile?
- It is recommended to start playing the game in the solo mode to learn more about the gameplay so that you can familiarize yourself with loot, weapons, maps and items in the game.
- You should learn to aim at your target with more accuracy to beat your enemies. The best weapons to be used are Designated Rifles and Sniper Rifles.
- If you are firing from close combat range, then hip position works best for you.
- If you want to kill your enemies at the first shot, then you must aim for their heads, but it will undoubtedly damage the health of your enemies.
- If you want that your enemies won’t spot you, then you can crouch or lay down to aim at them without being recognized by them.
- If you want to win over your opponent, then you have to keep trying different firings modes in PUBG mobile like Semi-auto, Full auto, and Burst mode. Keep in mind that every single mode has its own advantages and disadvantages. There are various kinds of attachments available in PUBG mobile for weapons so you can also make use of them.
- You need to land your nearest building to collect some weapons and loot because they are necessary for your win. However, keep in mind that some buildings may be swarming with enemies, so you have to take care.
- Apart from weapons, you need to take charge of some equipment as well such as a helmet, backpack, and a bulletproof vest.
- You have to stay alert and spot your enemies; otherwise you won’t be able to kill them.
- You have to make the sounds mode on so that you can hear vehicles sounds listen to footsteps of enemies and gunshots without checking the map. You can also use the minimap to see the direction of gunfire, moving vehicles and direction of footsteps of enemies.
- You can also loot supply from dead enemies after their bodies will disappear. You even loot their clothes and guns. In PUBG mobile there is an auto loot option for earlier looting so you can also make use of this option for the automatic pick up of weapons.
- If you want to survive till the end, then you have to pick the less populated areas. You can check the number of players when you are still on the plane.
- To quickly move to the safer place you need to use vehicles because there are various types of cars available in PUBG mobile.